Celebrate Earth Day in Rodney Square during your lunch break on April 22, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Visitors to this annual, rain-or-shine event will enjoy:
- free native plants and other giveaways, while supplies last
- exciting, free raffle items
- dozens of vendors offering green products, services, and advice for the home, office and roadway
- the debut of WILMAPCO’s new clean-air mascot
- a fun kids craft
- storytime inside the newly renovated Wilmington Public Library
- a live radio broadcast by WJBR 99.5 FM
- music and much more
Please click here to view photo galleries of past festivals.
The Wilmington Earth Day Celebration is conveniently located in Rodney Square near both a major bus depot and a train station. This gives visitors easy access to Earth-friendly, public transportation. The closest parking is approximately one block away at HyPark Garage. The cheapest parking is two blocks away at the Government Center Garage. This event is wheelchair accessible.