DART now offers convenient mobile payments through the DelDOT app. Learn more about DART Pass, the new mobile fare option.
Two popular DART Beach Bus Routes, 201 and 204, now have year-round service, operating every 30 minutes, Monday through Saturday from 7 AM to 11 PM.
Calling all STUDENTS! August is Student Appreciation Month. RideShare Delaware is celebrating our students with a Selfie Contest!
To enter snap a selfie clean commuting to school (carpooling, transit, biking, or walking), post your selfie on Facebook or Instagram with the #TryItDayDE, make sure your post is PUBLIC and Viola! You are entered for a chance to WIN a $25 gift card!
Don’t forget to sign up today and log your clean commutes to earn REWARDS!
DART and RideShare Join Forces to Encourage Public to Try Transit
Families and couples arrived to the bus stop at DAFB Visitor’s Center during three scheduled departure times to catch the 106 bus. At the bus stop, residents were greeted by RideShare Delaware representatives Amy Reardon, Kathleen Grier, and Arlene Beltran who handed out bus maps, information about bus schedules, market bags, and other treats to thank them for choosing a clean commute.
DART employees Tremica Cherry-Wall, Jamila Jones, and Steve Ottinger stayed with riders during their entire experience in order to answer any questions for first-time riders and assist with routes to and from the Capital City Farmer’s Market.
2018 AQA Champion
RSDE and The Air Quality Partnership recognize Chesapeake Utilities in making Delaware a cleaner and greener state.
Chesapeake Utilities efforts cross over the entire company from Fleet management that reduce emissions by using propane and natural gas; to their office sustainability actions of energy conservation and waste reduction practices. Along with employee assistance from Enviro Flash alerts, posting alerts on their intranet, employee incentives for alternative fuel vehicles, and encourage all modes clean commuting.
We would like to present the First Annual Air Quality Awareness Champion Award to Chesapeake Utilities.
Thanks for your commitment to improving Delaware’s Air Quality.
We are so excited to introduce our newest Outreach Coordinator, Arlene Beltran!
In order to show off our newest team member, we asked Arlene to share some fun facts about herself. She most certainly did not disappoint!
Five Fun Facts about Arlene:
- Arlene can click her tongue REALLY loudly. She considers it one of her most notable talents. We love seeing all of the talents you bring to the team, Arlene!
- Arlene won the Miss Latina Penn State Competition in the 2013-2014 school year.
- Arlene spent the first 5 years of her life in Jalisco, Mexico. Many years later, she went on to have her dream wedding in a Hacienda in Mexico. Arlene’s multicultural background and understanding are such a valuable asset to the team.
- Arlene always cuts her own hair. Wow!
- Arlene has been a vegetarian for 5 years now! She loves spicy food and her favorite snack is potato chips with hot sauce.
Thank you for completing our team, Arlene!